Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall and Muslim Quarter
Have a private full-day tour to experience the popular attractions of Xi'an in a single day. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed-Terracotta Warriors. Enjoy lunch at local authentic restaurant. Get around the Xi'an City Wall by bike to see the ancient gate towers and view the city from above(Bike renting fee is included). Explore the colorful snacks and culture of Xi'an at Muslim Quarter.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
08:30, pick you up from your hotel in city area (appointed areas) and head for Terracotta Warriors
10:00-12:00, visit The Terracotta Warriors and Horses
The Terracotta Warriors and Horses (2 hours): Discovered accidentally in 1974, this incredible army of over 7000 soldiers, archers, horses and chariots in full battle array has guarded Emperor Qin's tomb since 210BC. Each figure is unique, and the painstaking repair and excavation continues in 3 pits which are protected inside huge hangars. 1.5 hours from Xian, there is also an excellent museum and film about the history of the vaults. Photos (no flash) are allowed. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
12:30-14:00, lunch at local authentic restaurant
Popular local restaurants: We will arrange for the lunch or dinner included in the package to be eaten at popular local restaurants. Your local tour guide will recommend specific restaurants based on your interests and itinerary. Some typical Beijing dishes include shredded pork in Beijing sauce , noodles with soybean paste, Mongolian hot pot, Beijing roast duck, donkey burger.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
14:30-16:00, visit Xian City Wall
Xian City Wall with Bicycle (1.5 hours): The walls, ramparts, gates and watchtowers form one of the oldest and most complete city defenses still around. Built in the 13th century on the foundations of the original Tang Forbidden City surrounding the city centre, it is a major landmark, and the best preserved, as well as the oldest and largest of the city defense systems in China.
We operate this with bicycle. Perimeter of the City Wall is 13.74 km, it takes about 2 hours to get around by bike. Made of black bricks, the road is a little bit bumpy, you can choose to ride a circle or a part.
If the weather is not good for biking on the city wall, we will substitute a visit to the Bell Tower. Your guide will be very glad to take you the Bell Tower after you have been to look at the city wall
1. Bike renting fee is included. It is charged for every one that including guide. To save your cost, guide will help you rent the bike and tell you the biking route and give some suggestion, then wait for you at the same place. If you need guides' accompany, please inform your travel advisor.
2. You can also choose walk around the wall if biking is not suitable. Club car is available for kids who are below 10 years, seniors, pregnant ladies and handicapped.
3. Biking in hot(July-August) or windy season(Nov.-Feb.) is not as comfortable as that in Spring or Autumn, it is very flexible for you to make decision when you get on the wall.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
16:00-17:00, visit Muslim Quarter
Muslim Quarter (1 hour): The Muslim quarters lies 100 meters west of the Bell tower in downtown Xi'an. The 500 meters long avenue paved by bluestones are dotted with many unique stall, souvenir shop, café and bars which are mostly run by Muslim people. Tourists, especially from overseas come and shop here.
17:00, transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel located within 3rd ring road in Xi'an.Depaturt time: 8:30am
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.