XIIl Century Castle and Cave city Fused with family winery and lunch
Our Trip continuos for 8 hours! We start from the place of customers residency!
Highlight of Our tour :
• Ancient capital of Georgia Mtskheta
• Gori Castle
• Cave city Uplistsikhe (Castle of god)
Total distance to be covers back and forth 200 Km !
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gori Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The City-Museum Reserve of Mtskheta, Mtskheta Georgia
Mtskheta is just 20 Minutes drive from Tbilisi. Both of the historical sights of this town are listed at UNESCO world heritage! Jvari Monastery of VI Century Svetitskhoveli cathedral of 11 Century. Mtskheta has always been one of the most important town for Georgians, since it was a capital and hence, Georgians tried their best to keep the value of the city, and Preserve it!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gori Fortress, Gori Georgia
Onwards we will head to a House Museum Of Stalin located in a small town called Gori! ( Driving Duration 40 Minutes)
Visiting Stalins House Museum can be very exciting thing, We will have a local guide provided by the museum who will take us to Museum, The tiny House of his birth and Bullet proof private carriage of Josef Stalin !
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
Our next Destination is towards Cave town called Uplistsikhe ( Literally translated as "Castle of god". We are provided with a local guide and we Guarantee a deep historical input to match your points of interest!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Customers from any place of their residency !
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.