Yaturu Extended Reality Jerusalem & City of David Tour
Yaturu has combined Virtual and Augmented Reality using its proprietary technology to deliver a compelling narrative that literally steps viewers through Jerusalem's 4000 year history. You will meet many of Israel's most famous historical characters and will be left to feel as if you have touched them, experienced some aspect of their lives and connected in their original settings. Your imagination will run wild as the ruins that surround you come to life. Highly unique and authentically narrated by electronic tour guide Maya together with your in person host, you will be made to feel important and relaxed. The crowds that surround you will wonder in amazement at that which they cannot see or hear. Ten major points of interest on this ~2 hour tour will add a new dimension to your Jerusalem tour experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Virtual and Augmented Reality Headset, handset, headphones, carry pack
- Entry/Admission - City of David National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City of David National Park, Ma'alot Ir David, Jerusalem 9710600 Israel
Travelers will be met by a friendly City of David tour host who will provide each person with an Extended Reality headset. On the multi point walking tour the host will deliver a spectacular production via a sequence of augmented and virtual reality scenes narrated by electronic host Maya. The tour is set against the backdrop of ancient ruins as a story through history. This is highly unique and cutting edge, but easily accessible for any age group.
Departure Point :City of David, Ma'alot Ir David St, Jerusalem
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Western Wall, Jerusalem
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.