Year Of Return Ghana (Capecoast & Elmina Tour)
This tour is based on the Central region of Ghana .
Capecoast is the capital and is the best place for Ghana’s history .
There will be visits to the two most popular slave castles in Africa that is the Capecoast castle & Elmina Castle to learn about how transatlantic slave trade took place and also see the situation these slaves were in .
There will be an optional tour to the Kakum National canopy for adventure enthusiasts but it can be skipped for any tourist who is scared of heights and isn’t an adventure freak.
I’m one of the best travel consultants /tour guides in Ghana.
I am well known as I have been interviewed by 4 tv stations in the country.
I have experience in traveling to other countries and also arranging international trips for others.
I make toursits feel comfortable during the tour.
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch is provided to travellers on our tour. They have an option to select what is in the menu at a beach restaurant
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Also drink is provided on the tour
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
I’d pick clients up with my driver either in a bus , a minivan or a saloon car air conditioned depending on their size.
Journey to Capecoast is about 3 hours and journeying back to Accra is also 3 hours.
Tour lectures and activities may take 2 hours
So in all a total of 8/9 hours .
Transport will journey travellers in between locations.
Passenger will be dropped at pick up point on return or at their hotel
Departure Point :Senyo Global Solutions, No. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, Ghana
Mostly I can pic travellers up at their hotel or at a public place like the Accra mall
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate