Yusupov Palace Tour in St Petersburg
The Yusupovs is one of the oldest and richest Russian noble families. In the beginning of the 20 century they were even wealthier than the emperors. Their palace on the Moika River is the one of its kind. You can find here luxury state and private interiors, the palace theater and the unique exhibition “The Assassination of Rasputin” who was killed in the cellar of this palace. You can explore this detective story and the destines of the family members full of riddles and skeletons in the cupboard.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide service
- Tickets to the museum and Rasputin's chambers
- Photo permissions
- Ear phones for groups from 7 PAX
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yusupov Palace on Moika River, Emb. Reki Moiki, 94 Entrance for individual visitors and small groups from Dekabristov Street, 21, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Take a comprehensive tour of the Yusupov Palace with a professional guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yusupov Palace, Ulitsa Dekabristov, 21А, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 190000
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.