Zadar Romantic Sunset Sailing Trip
Are you looking for big enough sail yacht to experience romantic sunset in Zadar? The yacht is 36ft (11m) and suits 8 people max, but average there are 4 people who book the trip so you have full privacy. This trip is perfect choice for couples, families as well as friends. You will set sails late afternoon from Zadar main port, pass by sea organ where you can hear how it sounds from the sea and you will have pleasure to see one of the best sunset in the world. It is not our expression, experts worldwide say so.
The view of the sun slowly setting in the horizon as the soothing color paint a unique image in the sky - it’s such an awe-inspiring, romantic moment to witness. Even if you don’t have that special person by your side, a beautiful sunset can give you a feeling of warmth and feel you with inspiration. You’re not into sunsets and think they’re just cheesy and for girls? Well, that might just be because you haven’t seen the most amazing sunset in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skipper (Driver/guide)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje), Promenade Istarska Obala - Obale kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
The Sea organ is an architectural sound art object located in Zadar, Croatia and an experimental musical instrument, which plays music by way of sea waves and tubes located underneath a set of large marble steps
Stop At: The Day Sail, Obala Kneza Trpimira 50, Zadar 23000 Croatia
Our service is fully professional with maximum effort on hospitality. Skippers are also guide specially trained for this kind of vacation.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: University of Zadar, 1 Michael Pavlinovica St, Zadar 23000 Croatia
The University of Zadar is a university located in Zadar, Croatia. The university in its current modern form was founded in 2002 but can trace its lineage to 1396, thus making it the oldest tertiary institution in Croatia and one of the oldest in Europe.
Pass By: Greeting to the Sun - Il Saluto al Sole, Istarska Obla Istarska Obala -Obala kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
We will pass by Monument to the Sun or The Greeting to the Sun is the monument in Zadar, Croatia dedicated to the Sun. It consists of three hundred multi-layered glass plates placed on the same level with the stone-paved waterfront in the shape of a 22-meter diameter circle, with the photo-voltage solar modules underneath
Departure Point :Konoba Rafaelo, Obala kneza Trpimira 50, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.