We take you to one of the best internationally certified zip-lining locations in Belize. It has a total of 5 lines that go through the canopy of the rainforest. Two zip-lining guides will be assigned to you and will assist you for the entire zip-lining experience. Our guides have 5 years experience so you are in safe hands. Our number one priority is your safety.
While zip-lining through the canopy, you may get a chance to see wildlife such as howler monkeys, green iguanas, toucans, and other species of birds. We try to keep things as natural as possible. There are two lines that cross the river; each line connects to a platform so you will zip in a circle and end up in the same spot where you started. There is not a lot of walking.
What's included :
- Harness & Helmet
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Stop At: Belize City, Belize City, Belize District
Experience an adrenaline rush as you zip-line through Belize's lush rain forest canopy. You will be fitted into your harnesses and then we are ready to soar through the rain-forest canopy.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :8 Fort St, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, bus or boat terminals within the city limits.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers