Zipaquira Salt Cathedral Private Tour
Explore the man-made wonder created by salt miners as a prove of devotion, in a private daytrip to Zipaquirá, next to a local expert, to understand the relevance of the Salt for the people & cultures who have been inhabiting the city since pre-Columbian times.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Travel Insurance
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entrances fees with VIP access tickets
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Non-specified meals, drinks, services & attractions.
- Lunch - Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
Amaze with a private tour at the Salt Cathedral and immerse into the depths to live an awe-spinning experience 180 meters (590 ft.) below the surface. Skip the lines with our Green Trails VIP Access Tickets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de los Comuneros, Plaza de Los Comuneros, Zipaquira Colombia
Admire the colonial & republican architecture on a walking tour in Zipaquirá, visiting the Main Square, the Old Train Station & the Esperanza park.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Chia, Chia, Cundinamarca Department
Fall in love with the green valleys & lovely towns of the “Cundiboyacense” savannah
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service is available from any hotel or Airbnb located into the Bogota interurban area.Airports
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- NOT Available for passengers on wheelchairs, reduced mobility or traveling with a baby stroller.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.