Zoo de Martinique - Habitation Latouche Admission Ticket
In the enchanting setting of an oldest house in Martinique, you can now discover the zoo of Martinique! Monkeys, jaguars, pumas, lorikeets, great anteater, racoons ... and hundreds of others, live in these places for your greatest pleasure. In the middle of the renovated vestiges of the Latouche dwelling, dated 1643, visitors can walk on a didactic path arranged to discover the animals as in one of the immersion aviaries of the zoo.
About 1:30 visit duration.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket to the Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Zoo de Martinique
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Zoo de Martinique, Anse Latouche, Le Carbet 97221 Martinique
Martinique has now its zoological park. Located at the North-West coast of the Martinique island, between le Carbet and Saint-Pierre, "Habitation Latouche" is the cozy nest of wild animal species coming from the 4 corners of the world : Australia, Africa and of course Central and south America. The path has been made for visitors confort : wooden path and bridges, shelters, tropical aviaries, panoramic views... All these facilities settled in the middle of the ancient House garden : an enchanting place where you may discover great wildcats or monkeys... This is an ideal place to learn about Martinique's history and economical trend across the ages.
The remains of Habitation Latouche, nested in the heart of the valley, are proof of economical activity of Martinique in the past and its patrimonial richness. While visiting the zoo, you can discover the main house and its charming setting, equipements of manioc workshop, indigo, and of course sugar and rum, the great paddle wheel, the aqueduct and finally the dam Vauban style made.
The path has been made for visitors confort. Facilities of the zoo have been made for animals well-being : a brand new generation of zoo is now available for you. Come and see it by yourself !
The Zoo suggests doing a 1:30 visit duration but you are free to stay with us all day long if you wish !
The Zoo welcomes you everyday from 9am to 6pm, last admission is at 4.30pm.
The park is negociable for wheelchairs but we advise that people with reduce mobility must be accompagned.
After your visit at the zoo, let's have a meal at the restaurant inside the zoo.
Departure Point :Zoo de Martinique, Anse Latouche, Le Carbet 97221 Martinique
Departure Time :5/25/2018 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.